Believe it or not, I think about this blog a lot. I just don't have much to post (or time to post it). While I have a new home, I find I get a lot more home improvement done when I'm not pausing to take photos of it. I feel uneasy about posting too many photos or info about my daughter (almost 10 months old!) on a public space. My work/research life has been tame and uninteresting as of late. In browsing this blog looking for a link to help a friend, I realized that I forgot to blog on our anniversary. I'm only about 6 months late though, so why not now?
Year 4. We...
- ... took one trip together (to the San Juan islands in November 2012), and
- ... logged some time apart, as I visited Montreal (for a conference in October '12) and Idaho (in July 2013, with our then 7-week old, to visit family).
- ... traded in my Honda sedan for an Acura SUV.
- ... decided the answer to starting a family this year was "yes," then navigated a difficult pregnancy, even worse birth, painful recovery, and rocky newborn-hood.
- ... became comfortable and happy as a family of three.
- ... enjoyed a visit from out-of-state family. (We have the grandchild. They have to visit!)
- ... gained (more)/lost (not enough)/gained (more) weight (always).